- It is essential to take a snapshot of the machine before the update, so that in case of error it can be rolled back;
- Senhasegura server running any version of senhasegura based on Debian 10;
- Allow access to TCP port - 59022 and UDP and TCP 9300 for senhasegura servers and between servers.
1. On another station download the update package.
wget https://repo:[email protected]/buster-se-update.sh
2. Create the update folder inside the /var/update directory using the following command:
install -d update -g mt4adm -o mt4adm
2.1 Upload the downloaded file to the senhasegura server (for example, via scp):
scp -P 59022 <update_file_name> [email protected]<IP>:/var/update
3. Transfer the update file to the /var/tmp/update directory:
4. After the transfer it is important to comment the resolv.conf file so that the update does not connect to the internet and try to update to an online version.
5. After commenting out the resolve.conf file, give the file execution permissions using the command below:
chmod +x <update_file_name>
5.1 In this example the file name is ‘buster-se-update-3.20.sh’
6. Run the package using the following command:
6.1 Confirm EULA terms for enforcement.
7. After execution, return to the resolve.conf file and uncomment it.
8. Reboot the machine with the following command:
9. Run the following command and confirm.
orbit application init
10. The application has been updated, to validate the version use the command below: