1. Log in to senhasegura with the admin user and access the Orbit → Settings → Application .
2. The new screen will be applied as Syslog settings.
- In ‘Message format’ choose the default message protocol, in this case Common Event Format (CEF);
- In ‘Message sending protocol’ choose UDP;
- In ‘Servers for message sending’ enter the IP or DNS of the SIEM server.
3 .If the system uses a port other than the default (514) just add ‘:’ at the end of the IP address and identify the port, for example 5514 becomes ‘192.168.15.200:5514’.