- The procedure must be performed first on the primary node and then on the secondary;
- After the configuration wait 1 to 5 minutes to complete the restart of the databases;
- Make sure all nodes are on the same senhasegura version.
- The following firewall ports must be released: TCP ANY 59022,TCP ANY 22, TCP ANY 3306 ,TCP ANY 4567,TCP ANY 4568, TCP ANY 4444, UDP ANY 4567, TCP ANY 443, TCP ANY 9300, UDP ANY 9300
1. Configuration should start with the master node, then move to the slave node, and so on. In this step-by-step, the master node has IP 10.66.34.66, and the slave node IP 10.66.34.67.
2. Access the primary instance of the cluster and in ‘Additional member 2’ enter the IP of the new cluster member and click ‘Save’.
3. Wait for the execution task to complete, this time can vary from 1 to 5 minutes. You can see on Orbit → Logs → Task execution.
4. After running the task, access the secondary node and enter the IP of the new cluster member in ‘Additional member 2’ and click ‘Save’.
5. Waiting for the run task to be finished. You can see on Orbit → Logs → Task execution.
6. To check if the procedure was completed, access the primary instance and go to Orbit → Replication → Status , in ‘Database cluster ’ the cluster size will be displayed, in the case of this example 3.