This functionality is only feasible by listing all credentials linked to the device, as, through the web, senhasegura requires confirmation to deactivate all credentials associated with it.
It is possible to export the data to fill the template file.
1. Access the menu Devices → Batch import, in the action button choose the option “Import”.
2. Click on the “Template file” option to get the senhasegura default template.
3. Open the file and fill in all the mandatory options that have “*” and all the credentials related to the Devices you want to disable. In the column referring to “Status” write “Disabled”.
4. It is necessary to delete the remaining lines and save the file.
5. Access the menu Devices → Batch import, in the action button choose the option “import”.
6. Add the file and click on the “Import data” option.
7. Wait for the loading and validate the modified information.