If the system shows this message at password change, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings → System Parameters → Segregated Parameters;
- Add new segregation for devices on the action button;
- Pick a name;
- Go to the Security tab, and select “No” in the option Force secure connection (SSL) on password change;
- Edit the created segregation;
- On the “Devices” tab, add the device that showed the error message;
- Do the change password.
This configuration can be executed on the System Parameters > Executions but is not recommended for all the environments.
Observation: This error usually occurs with password exchange via RPC.