- The procedure must be performed first on the primary node and then on the secondary;
- After the configuration wait 1 to 5 minutes to complete the restart of the databases;
- Make sure all nodes are on the same senhasegura version.
- The following firewall ports must be released: TCP ANY 59022,TCP ANY 22, TCP ANY 3306 ,TCP ANY 4567,TCP ANY 4568, TCP ANY 4444, UDP ANY 4567, TCP ANY 443, TCP ANY 9300, UDP ANY 9300
1. Configuration should start with the master node, then move to the slave node, and so on. In this step-by-step, the master node has IP 10.66.34.66, and the slave node IP 10.66.34.67.
2. On the master node instance access Orbit> Replication>Settings. In the item ‘Operation mode’ select ‘Cluster’ and activate ‘Enable replication’
3. In ‘Cluster members’ insert the IP of the master instance in ‘Primary member’ and in ‘Additional member 1’ insert the IP of the slave instance and so on according to the number of nodes the cluster will have.
4. At ‘Synchronizers’ activate the flag.
At “Members are in different datacenters” activate the flag if members are in different datacenters.
5. Click on ‘Save’ to finish the action.
6. Wait for the run task to be finished. You can see on Orbit > Logs >Task execution
7. Access the slave instance and repeat the step-by-step described above. When filling in the primary member field and additional member 1, they must match the settings of the primary instance.
8. After completing the action, the web page will update itself and request a new login.
9. To check if the procedure was completed, access the primary instance and go to Orbit > Replication > Status, in ‘Database cluster’ the cluster size will be displayed, in the case of this example 2.